Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/vhosts/dev.fastspot.com/httpdocs/clients/bowie/templates/basic/content.php on line 15
ATTENTION: Anticipated Graduating Seniors (GRAD & UGRD) – Fall (December) 2017
The deadline to apply for December 2017 graduation is October 13 , 2017 if you are interested in completing or closing-out your degree this fall.
Interested students MUST apply (or re-apply if previously denied) online via Bulldog Connection by clicking on:
Self-Service > Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation.
**NOTE: All name change requests must also be submitted (with supporting documents) by same deadline.
PS: You are not required to pay again if previously denied or you moved your expected graduation term; simply use your receipt number from the initial payment to go back online and re-apply.
ATTENTION: Change in Enrollment Cancellation Date
Due to unanticipated delays in processing fall 2017 financial aid packages, Bowie State University has pushed back the first enrollment cancellation date to Monday, August 21, 2017.
To ensure that you are not dropped from your fall 2017 classes, take the following five steps by Friday, August 18, 2017:
- Check the status of your financial aid award by logging into Bulldog Connection
- Make sure that you have accepted (or rejected) your financial aid award
- Check your Bowie State email account to see if you received a message from the Office of Financial Aid about missing or incomplete documentation.
- Submit your completed financial aid documentation as soon as possible by Friday, August 18, so that your aid package can be processed.
- Pay your student account bill if you have an outstanding balance after you received a financial aid award.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org* to check your financial aid status (include a callback number), only if all three of the following applies to you:
- You completed the online FAFSA form before July 26, 2017.
- You have not received your financial aid award in Bulldog Connection.
- You have not received a request for documentation in your BSU email.
*Someone will respond to your message within two business days.
Check Bulldog Connection regularly for updates on student account information.
Fall 2017 Enrollment Cancellation Dates - Classes begin August 28, 2017:
August 21: Returning Students
August 25: New and Returning Students
September 1: New and Returning Students (Last day of official add/drop)
October 27: 2nd Session New and Returning
Your Bulldog ID and Password are the same as your Network Account, Campus Email and Blackboard Account.
For assistance with your Bulldog ID or Password please email, call (301-860-4357), or visit the DIT Helpdesk located in the basement of Thurgood Marshall Library behind the student labs.